Parts Wholesale Advisor Parts Counter Person
Our Dealerships seeks a full time, motivated, Parts Wholesale Advisor Counter Person to enhance our service team!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed!
Then our Company is the right fit for you! We are seeking a Parts Wholesale Advisor to join our professional team.
As a Wholesale Parts Advisor, you will handle incoming phone calls, assist customers on the retail counter as needed, solicit/develop wholesale accounts, process all wholesale orders both online and via phone, coordinate deliveries/pick-ups and parts drivers.
Experienced Wholesale Parts Professional Job Requirements: This position requires dealership parts sales experience as well as excellent phone and communications skills, dependability, attention to detail and outstanding customer relations. This is an opportunity to grow into a management position
Parts Wholesale Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Pull purchases from stock. If the part is not in stock, determine availability and submit an emergency order if requested by the customer.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
- Verify "will call" and "back order" files weekly and return to vendors, or stock those items not required. Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
- Order parts not in stock if.
- Answer wholesale parts phones.
- Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all customers, both on the phone and in person.
- Provide the same high level of service to the other dealership departments as is given to other customers.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified. Exceptions must be approved by the Parts Manager.
- Keep your work station and area clean and uncluttered.
- Advise Parts Manager when areas of the department are not in satisfactory condition.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Participate with the Parts Manager in maintaining a Lost Sale Tracking program.
- Clean computer terminals and printers daily.
- Must be insurable by company insurance carrier.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is required, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button